Sara Muhl offers a MTB Skills Development Clinic for Intermediate Riders on 20 May 2012, and a Beginners Clinic on 3 June 2012, at the Dirtopia Trail Centre, Delvera Farm near Stellenbosch. The duration of the workshops are about 3 hours, and participants benefit from spending one on one time with Sara to develop and learn new riding skills.
The Sara Muhl Intermediate Clinic Schedule:
- Sara Muhl MTB Clinic Dates – Beginners Clinic, 28 & 29 April 2012 (fully booked); Intermediate Clinic, 20 May 2012; Beginners Clinic, 3 June 2012.MTB Skills Development Workshop (Intermediate) – 20 May 2012.
- 11h30 – 12h00 Registration (Please register at the Trail Centre information desk).
- 12h00 – 12h30 A quick chat to run through some basic bike anatomy and theory around staying upright, using your gears, braking, cornering and different types of terrain.
- 12h30 - 15h00 Out on the trails to put the theory into practice.
- Cost – R320 (R160 deposit) in total per person, which includes a goody bag, juice, VAT, permit on trails, etc.
- Check availability of space by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0218844752.
Dirtopia Trail Centre Contact Details:
Tel: 27 21 884 4752
Fax: 086 614 2808
Dirtopia Trail Centre
Delvera Agri-tourism complex
R44, near Stellenbosch