EIGHT HOURS OF WINTER MOUNTAIN BIKING NEAR STELLENBOSCH
The Nine-to-Five Mountain Bike Team Relay event will for the eight year take place on Delvera Farm, near Stellenbosch, and will be held on Women’s Day – Thursday, 9 August 2012. The Nine2Five is a very social event hosted at this beautiful winelands venue, where riders are supported by friends and family.
Solo riders, teams of 2 and teams of 4 riders will try to complete as many 7km laps as possible in the eight hour period. Team members do not have to ride in sequence, and one team member can do as many consecutive laps as he or she likes. There should, however, not be more than a four lap difference between the rider with the most laps and the rider with the least number of laps at the end of the event.
Nine-to-Five MTB Team Relay 2012 Information:
- Event Date – Women’s Day, Thursday, 9 August 2012
- Entry Fees – starts from R110 per rider to R165 per rider, depending on the category (DISCOUNT to Amarider Members).
- Only pre-entries are taken – get your teams together for this popular event.
- Categories – Open, Mixed, Junior, riders must try to complete as many 7km laps as possible.
- A percentage of the entry fee will go towards the Klapmutskop Conservancy.
- Entries will open soon!
Contact Details for Dirtopia:
021 884 4752