Run Like A Girl specialises in outdoor adventure workshops for women, including climbing, adventure racing, sea kayaking, trail running and mountain biking.
The Beginners Mountain Bike Workshop 2012 Series is one day workshops for absolute beginners, and those who have been on their bikes a couple of times, but want to learn more. The Ride Like A Girl 2012 Workshop Series will take place in Tokai, Cape Town, on 4 March, 24 March and 1 April, as well as in Logwood, Johannesburg on 17 March, 21 April and 19 May.
MTB Workshop for Beginners 2012 Information:
- Event Date – Sunday, 04 March 2012.
- Venue – Tokai Forest, Cape Town.
- Bring your own bike and water.
- Bike Hire.
- Workshop Outline - Gear, Bike Set-up, Introduction to riding skills, Training, Outride.
- The Workshop includes Instructors fees, All permits, Light snack, Goodie Bag, 3 Month Shape subscription.
- Alternative Dates for Tokai, Cape Town - 24 March, 1 April.
- Workshops in Logwood, Johannesburg – 17 March, 21 April and 19 May.
MTB Workshop for Beginners 2012 Contact Details:
Contact: Run Like a Girl Contact Person: Gosia Lipinska
Cell: 084 6210683 Tel: 021 532 0549
Fax: 021 531 2844