The Dirtopia Trail Centre near Stellenbosch is the venue for another hugely popular mountain bike nightride, which will be held on Saturday, 23 June 2012, and will start at sunset, at 17h45. This is a fun event with drinks at the finish, a lucky draw, goodies for all, and shelter for socialising before and after the event.
It is advisable to have a light on your helmet and one on your handlebar for nightriding - there are lights available for rent at Trail Centre, which must be booked in advance.
Dirtopia Mountain Bike Nightride Information:
- Date – Saturday, 23 June 2012
- Venue – Dirtopia Trail Centre, Delvera Farm, R44 near Stellenbosch
- Time – Registration from 16h30, starts at 17h45 (sunset).
- 2 Distances – Vineyard Trail (7km), climbs to just below Klapmutskoppie through the vineyards on farm roads, three sections of singletrack, suitable for all ability levels; Porcupine Trail (14.5km), with over 5km of technical constructed singletrack, lots of climbing and fun downhills for the more experienced riders.
- Cost – R50 p.p. and entries will also be taken on the day, with goodies for all.
- General Info – Drinks at the finish, lucky draw & and riders will be timed with numberboards issued at registration.
- Results issued, but this is a fun event!
- Trail Centre provides shelter for socialising before and after the event.
- Lights – Better with one on your handlebar and one on your helmet; available for rent at Trail Centre, but must be booked in advance.
- Please see the following link to enter online: http://www.entrytime.com/index.asp?GoTo=EventInfo&EventID=3513
- For further information contact Dirtopia on 021 884 4752 / e-mail email@example.com
Contact Details for Dirtopia:
Chantelle le Sueur
021 884 4752
Dirtopia Trail Centre
Delvera Agri-tourism complex
R44, near Stellenbosch