End the winter season off with a Dirtopia end-of-winter Trail Run, and get yourself ready for the Spring Season. The Dirtopia Winter Trail Run for August 2012 will take place on Sunday, the 26th of August on the Delvera Farm, about 10km from Stellenbosch on the R44. There are two routes of 7km and 14.5km respectively, with refreshment stations on both routes, and prizes to be won at a lucky draw at the end of the race.
Dirtopia Winter Trail Run 2012 Information:
- Date - Sunday, 26 August 2012.
- Where – Delvera Farm, on R44 about 10km from Stellenbosch.
- Registration – from 08h00 at Dirtopia Trail Centre.
- Start – Long distance starts at 09h30, short distance at 09h45.
- Distances – A 7km loop and a 14.5km route for those wanting more of a work-out.
- Route description – both routes offer great climbing on jeep track through the vineyards with single track trails and scenic views.
- Cost – Pre-entries (closing on the 22th of August) 7km – R50, 14.5km – R70.
- Late entries (taken on event day) – 7km – R60, 14.5km – R80.
- Runners will be timed – to compare your time with previous events.
- There will be a refreshment station on both routes (with Powerade, fruit & nuts/jellys) and also drinks at the finish.
- Pre-entries receive goodybags.
- Prizes to be won from Hi-Tec, Falke socks, Civvio etc at the lucky draw!
- Pre-entries available on www.dirtopia.co.za / www.entrytime.com
- Contact Dirtopia on 021 884 4752 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Details for Dirtopia:
021 884 4752