Kick off the long weekend of 27 April 2012 with a fun MTB Nightride on the Delvera Trails near Stellenbosch. Drinks will be available at the finish, as well as a lucky draw and goodies for all riders. Cyclists will be timed with number boards issued at registration. Coffee will be available before and after the event.
Distances include the Vineyard Trail of 7km for all ability riders, and the Porcupine Trail of 14km which are more challening. Remember that you will need lights for this fun, exciting nightride, preferably one on your handlebar and one on your helmet.
The trail will get a different feel when the sun has set!
Dirtopia MTB Nightride 2012 Information:
- Date – Friday, 27 April 2012.
- Venue – Dirtopia Trail Centre, Delvera Farm, R44 near Stellenbosch.
- Cost – R50.
- Time – Registration from 17h00, starts at 18h00.
- Distances – Vineyard Trail (7km) & Porcupine Trail (14km).
- Vineyard Trail, (7km) – climbs to just below Klapmutskoppie through the vineyards on farm roads, has three sections of single track, and is suitable for all ability levels;
- Porcupine Trail, (14km) – over 5km of technical constructed single track as well as lots of climbing and fun downhills for those up for a challenge. You’ll need lights for this (also for rent at Trail Centre), preferably one on your handlebar and one on your helmet.
- Entries will be taken on the day.
- For further information contact Dirtopia on 021 884 4752 / e-mail email@example.com.
Contact Details for Dirtopia:
Contact Person: Arina Botha
Tel: 021 884 4752