The Amashova Durban Classic is a popular, world class road cycling event held annualy between Pietermaritzburg and Durban, with full road closure for the 106km race. This year the event will start at the Pietermaritzburg City Hall, and finish at the Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban.
The Amashova Durban Classic 2013 road races are taking place on Sunday 13th October 2013, and distances are 106km, 65km, and 35km. Online entries for all events are now CLOSED, but LATE ENTRIES can still be made for all events at registration, at the Moses Mabhida Stadium in the Mixed Zone on Thursday 10th October from 13h00 to 18h00, Friday 11th October from 09h00 to 18h00, and Saturday 12th October from 09h00 to 16h00.
Amashova Durban Classic 2013 Information:
- Event Date: 13 October 2013
- Entries Close: 16 September 2013 at 23:00 (ONLINE ENTRIES NOW CLOSED!)
- Venue: Pietermaritzburg City Hall to Moses Mabhida Stadium, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
- Distance: 106km (R320), 65km (R185), 35km (R130)
- Starting Time: 106km: 06:30
- Starting Time: 65km & 35km: 05:30
- Timed By: RaceTec
- Late Entries: at registration, Moses Mabhida Stadium, Durban on Thursday 10 October 2013, from 13:00 to 18:00; AND Friday 11 October 2013, from 09:00 to 18:00; AND Saturday 12 October 2013, from 09:00 to 16:00.
- Riders will be required to produce a valid CSA license or proof of provincial affiliation at registration, or will be required to purchase an event license.
- NOTE: In order to race in the CSA Licence Racing Age Group Categories you must have a seeding index of below 20. If you do not meet the cut-off you will start in the Open/Seeded Group related to your current seeding, regardless of the licence you hold.
Amashova Durban Classic 2013 Contact Details:
Organised by: Annie/Melissa
Tel: 031 312 8896
Pietermaritzburg City Hall to Moses Mabhida Stadium,